Some of the latest articles worth reading about prescribing drugs to tackle ADHD.
1) Behavior therapy is now recommended before the prescribing of drugs for ADHD.
2) France views ADHD as a social context problem, preferring to treat it with psychotherapy or family counselling.
Almost No Children In France Are Medicated For ADHD: Here’s How They Define & Treat It
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 11% of American children between the ages of 4 and 17 have been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) as of 2011. However, if you ask the American Psychiatric Association (APA), they maintain that even though only 5% of American children suffer from the disorder, the […]
3) Great alternative for ADHD kids who don't respond well to other medications.
ADHD Cure: How Amphetamine Extended-Release Oral Suspension Become An Effective Alternative Medication To Reduce ADHD Symptoms
Parents, Teachers, Optometrists and Therapists: learn about vision and reading, school screenings, vision related learning problems, dyslexia, add, adhd, athletic performance
4) One person's struggle with ADHD and Adderall.
5) Don't fall prey to simple dichotomies when talking about ADHD.
6) New study raises questions about the impact of Tylenol on child development.
Join in on the conversation with Eyecarrot when you subscribe to Learning HQ.